- Herman Cain Wins Big! See complete Florida Presidency 5 Straw Poll results here
- A No Confidence Vote in Orlando. Was Herman Cain’s p5 win a protest vote?
- Is South Carolina Governor & TEA movement favorite Nikki Haley, preparing to endorse Mitt Romney or Herman Cain?
- Does Romney Truly Embrace Tea Party Principles?
- Chris Christie Reconsiders 2012 President Bid….Supposedly
- Missouri Republican Party Takes a Proactive Approach to March Presidential Primary Bill
- Sen. Susan Collins Delivers Weekly GOP Address on Over-Regulation
- Preview of the Sunday Morning Political News Shows, 9/25/11:
- Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace: White House senior adviser David Plouffe and Sen. Lindsey Graham What’s the President got planned for the next budget deal and how do we handle Pentagoon claims about Pakistan behind terrorist attacks.
- ABC’s This Week: Senior White House Advisor David Plouffe.
- NBC’s Meet the Press: Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel; Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City (I); Donna Shalala President, University of Miami and Former Secretary of Health and Human Services; William Bennett, Former Secretary of Education; Tim Shriver, Chairman and CEO of Special Olympics; Tavis Smiley, PBS.
- CBS’s Face the Nation: DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and RNC Chair Reince Priebus.
- CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley: David Plouffe, senior White House adviser; Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA); Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN); Gov. Mitch Daniels (R-IN), author “Keeping the Republic.”
- CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: Jennifer Rubin, The Washington Post; David Shuster, Current TV; Craig Crawford, Congressional Quarterly; Ron Suskind, author and former Wall Street Journal senior national affairs reporter; Connie Schultz, former Cleveland Plain Dealer reporter; wife of Sen. Sherrod Brown.
- Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal: Christi Parsons of Tribune News; John Harwood of CNBC and The New York Times; Karen Tumulty of The Washington Post; Susan Davis and Jim Tankersley of National Journal.
- Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI).
- NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show: Andrew Sullivan, The Daily Beast; Helene Cooper, The New York Times; Gloria Borger, CNN; Michael Gerson, The Washington Post.
- Saturday Night Politics at White House 2012’s Cinema Politico: This Saturday night’s political movie pick…….Anytown USA.
Brought to you by White house 2012 & Hulu.com, Anytown USA is a funny and eye-opening look into a hard-fought mayoral race between a legally blind, blunt-speaking, conservative Republican incumbent, a retired Democrat brought back into the fray, and a legally blind write-in candidate, in the small town of Bogota, New Jersey. With its quirky characters, dilapidated infrastructure, and impassioned citizens, Bogota serves as the perfect backdrop for a behind-the-scenes look at our nation’s political heart.
For anyone who is an experienced political hand, Anytown USA will have you saying, “Been there. Done that”. It is an amusing but real and ultimately, surprising, look at a political campaign that could be like any campaign in any town. It offers a good look at the feelings that lie behind campaigns and which motivate the candidates.
Winner – Best Documentary – Minneapolis/St. Paul, Long Island, and Staten Island Film Festivals. Winner – Best Director – Trenton Film Festival. Official Selections – Atlanta and Newport Beach Film Festivals.
Filed under: About the Candidates, Trunkline 2012, White House 2012 Cinema Politico: The movie of the week Tagged: | 2012 Presidential Election, ABC’s This Week, Anytown U.S.A., Anytown USA, CBS’s Face the Nation, CBS’s Face the Nation Herman Cain wins Florida straw poll, Chris Christie Reconsiders 2012 President Bid, CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz, CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley, election caleder, election news summary, election schedule, florida, Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, Frontloading HQ, Herman Cain, herman Cain trounces Perry in Florida presidntial straw poll, Missouri Republican primary legislation, NBC’s Meet the Press, NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley Mitt romney Mitt romney, political movie of the week, political movies. political cinema, Presidency 5, Preview of the Sunday Morning Political News Shows for 9/25/11, Republican Presidential Candidates, Republican presidential primaries and caucuses, saturday election news summary, Saturday night at the movies, South Carolina, Susan Collins Weekly Republican Address, tension over Missouri republican presidential primary legislation, trunkline 2012, tv schedule, was herman cain's straw pol victory a protest vote?, Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal, White House 2012, White House 2012 Cinema Politico, white house 2012 news summary, will Nikki Haley endorse Herman Cain, wordpress political blogs