Today the campaign trail takes us to an invitation to Morgan Freeman from the TEA Party, to the reality of President Obama’s numbers and looks into who is benefiting from Rick Perry’s drop in the polls, Michele Bachmann’s sermon at Liberty University, Romney’s lead in Florida, a statement from the Party chairmen of disgruntled Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina Republicans, and some opinions on why Romney will win the nomination and how Perry can win the nomination.
- From the “They Just Won’t Give Up Category “Christie STILL seriously considering presidential bid after GOP prodding
- Morgan Freeman Receives Invite to Tea Party After He Calls Movement Racist
- Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich are the beneficiaries of Perry’s fall from grace
- Michele Bachmann delivers a sermon at Liberty University
- Romney pulling ahead in Florida?
- Mitt Romney is well-placed to defy the southern ascendancy
- Why Perry will win and the result
- Bachmann Campaign Manager all but admits lack of attention to New Hampshire
- Republican Party Chairmen of Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina issue a joint statement on the 2012 presidential calendar
- The reality of President Obama’ sorry numbers
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | American Thinker, American thinker j.r. dunn, and South Carolina issue a joint statement on the 2012 presidential calendar, campaign 2012, Chris Christie still thining about a run for president, Christie still considering a run for president, Chrsitie to make a decision about running for prersident by Monday, David Norcross, election news, election news recap, election news summary, florida, Herman Cain, Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich benefit from Perry's drop in the polls, Iowa, J.R. Dunn, james Pindell, Joint statement from Chairmen of South carolina new hampshire nevada Iowa on the dates of the republican prersidential primary and caucus calendar, Liberty University, Michele Bachmann, Michele Bachmann ignores New Hampshire, Michele Bachmann not campaigning in New Hampshire, michele Bachmann sermon at Liberty University, Michele Bachmann spech at Liberty University, Michele Bchmann New Hampshire, Mitt Romney, Morgan freeman calls tea party racisit, Morgan Freemna invited to TEA Party event, nevada, New Hampshire, news from te campaign trial, news summary, Newt Gingrich, Obama polls, politics, poll has romney ahead in florida, Presidential candidates, presidential election news, presidential election websites, Presiers, recap of today's events, Republican, Republican National Committee, Republican Party Chairmen of Iowa, repulican election news, Rick Perry will win the nomination, Romney ahead in Florida, Romney can overcome poor showing in the south, Romney leading in Florida, South Carolina, the American thinker, the political sccop, the race for the white houe, The White House, trunkline 2012, wh rick perry will win the republican presidential nomnation, White House 2012, white house 2012 trunkline 2012, white house 2012 website, WMUR, wordpress political blogs