Voters react to Sarah Palin’s decision and the loss of Steve Jobs, while the candidates react to the Occupy protestors and Mitt Romney’s shenanigans. Meanwhile Herman Cain rejects Rick Perry, Sean Hannity takes on Bill Maher and asks where the rest of us are, and the media tries to define the Republican presidential contest for us. All this and more in today’s news from the campaign trail…..
- Job’s Creations. White House 2012 salutes the greatness that was Steve Jobs. He proved that capitalism works.
- Sarah Palin is not retreating, she’s reloading
- Clueless Editorial about Sarah Palin and her decision not to run
- Mitt Romney accused of trying to shape the primary and caucus calendar to his advantage
- Associted Press defines the Republican primary for voters. AP claims it’s a choice between an experienced, establishment candidate in Mitt Romney and an insurgent presidential campaign novice in Rick Perry.
- Bill Maher prepares to celebrate Dick Cheney’s eventual demise.
- Your Week in Political Quotes
- Cain open to VP offer from any Republican candidate except Perry
- National Public Radio offers a positive perception of Herman Cain
- Obama’s Solyndra Complex. He takes pride in his inferior administration.
- Marxist ‘Occupy DC’ Protesters Hold Anti-Capitalist Rally at Chamber of Commerce (Video and Article)
- The Mitt Romney Rick Perry Rap; A message to the media
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: Adam Brickley, all aboard the cain train, American Spectator, AP choice between an experienced establishment candidate in Mitt Romney and an insurgent presidential campaign novice in Rick Perry, Associted Press defines the Republican primary for voters, “If Dick Cheney’s days are as he says numbered he should go ahead and tell us that number but before you get on me I’m not wishing him to die I just need to put a deposit down on the caterer and, Bill Maher, Bill Maher on Dick Cheney, Bill Maher quote about Dick Cheney, Cain open to VP offer from any Republican candidate except Perry, Cain won't be Rick Perry's runningmate, Daily Caller, Dick Cheney, election news, Herman Cain, Herman Cain refuses to be on a Perry ticket, Herman cain will accept the vice presidential nomination from anyone but Rick perry, Marxist ‘Occupy DC’ Protesters Hold Anti-Capitalist Rally at Chamber of Commerce, Mitt Perry, Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney accused of trying to shape the primary and caucus calendar to his advantage, Mitt Romney experienced establishment candidate, Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval says Mitt Romney lobbied for an early primary date, news from the campaign trail, news summary, npr article on herman cain, Obama Solyndra, Obama's solyndra complex, Occupy Philadcelphia, Occupy Wall street protestors are Marxists, Occupy Wall Strret protests, outrage, political headlines, political news, political news headlines, political quotes, reaction to sarah palin's decision, Republican, Rick Perry, Rick Perry novice insurgent candidate, Rick Romney, Romney accused of tampering with the primary calendar, romney perry rap video, Romney Perry video message to the media, Romney pushing for early primary dates, Romney wants to move the primaries and caucuses to early dates, Saen Hannity, salute to steve jobs, sarah palin, sdteve jobs proved that capitalism works, Sean Hannity on Bill Maher's statement on Dick Cheney, Sean Hannity ourage bill maher dick cheney, sister Toldjah, solyndra, steve jobs, the american spectator, the day in politics, the hill, The Mitt Romney Rick Perry Rap, the week in political quotes, wordpress political blogs |