Bachmann calls for Attorney General to resign, Occupy “Whatever” protestors support terrorist suspect, Jon Huntsman unveils his plan to handle the world, Herman Cain surges while Rick Perry plummets, Newt Gingrich stands up for Gary Johnson, and President Obama tries to channel Harry Truman. These are just some of the tidbits from the campaign trail today.
- Michele Bachmann calls upon Attorney General Eric Holder to resign. She’s the first and probably not the last.
- Jon Huntsman delivers foreign policy speech in New Hampshire. Click here to see the speech and to read an overview of his policy initiatives and direction
- Mitt Romney taps foreign policy, national security advisers
- Herman Cain now leads Rick Perry nationally and in New Hampshire. Oh how the mighty fall.
- Ron Paul: Values Voters’ Favorite Loon? Who really won the Values Voters Summit Straw Poll
- Obama, channeling Truman, casts Congress as foil
- Voters bid on the ties off candidates’ necks
- Mitt Romney is running against John McCain’s ghost
- In a Twitter Tweet from New Gingrich, he stands up for longshot presidential candidate Gary Johnson and calls upon The Washington Post and Bloomberg News to let him in Tuesday’s debate
- Occupy Wall Street gains a Republican presidential supporter. But given that Republicans don’t know who he is, the libs protesting on Wall Street sure as hell won’t
- Occupy Boston hosts rally for terror suspect
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | 2012 Presidential Election, 2012 presidential election blogs, Bachmann calls upon eric holder to resign, Buddy Roemer joins in the Occupy Wall Street Protest, Bulldog Pundit, Cain ahead of perry nationally, Cain ahead pf Perry in New Hampshire, Cain second in national polls, calls for Attorney General Eric Holder to resign, casts Congress as foil, channeling Truman, CNN, comparison between Harry truman and Barack Obama, election blogs, election sites, Gingrich calls for Washington Post/ Bloomberg debate to allow Gary Johnson to participate, Gingrich stands up for Gary Johnson, Herman Cain leads rick perry, Hot Air, Jon Huntsman's foreign policy speech, Mitt Romney pick national security advisors, obama, Obama Hary truman, Obama tries to run against Congress, Occupy Bopston protestors rally for terror suspect, Occupy protestors supporting terrorists, online voter registration, presidential election sites, register to vote republican, Republican blogs, Republican candidates, Republican candidates bios, Republican election sites, Republican Presidential Candidates, republican supporting Occupy Wall Street protest, Republican voter registration, Romney is the McCain of 2012, Romney picks national security team, Romney polling well, Romney running againsgt john McCain's shadow, Ron Paul stacked the values voters straw poll with 6oo people, Ron Paul Values Voters, see the entire video of jon Huntsman's foreign policy speech in New Hampshire, Text of Jon Huntsman's foreign policy speech in New Hampshire, The presidential election, voter registration, voters bid on candidate's neck ties, Voters bid on the ties off candidates' necks, who really won the values vopters summit straw poll, wordpress political blogs