Romney, raises more moolah than expected, conservative think about how to stop Romney, Pawlenty wants a refund from the South Carolina primary conmtest he won’t be in, Perry tries get his footing with an energy based jobs plan that Michele Bachmann takes credit for, President Obama uses bailout money in his reelection, MSNBC host calls for violence in order to give the Occupy Wall Street protests some momentum, and more, is all a part of today’s news form the campaign trail.
- Romney raised $14.2 million in third quarter
- Can the conservative grassroots stop Mitt Romney?
- Why is the governor of New Jersey pushing Romney
- Pawlenty wants South Carolina presidential primary fee refund
- Perry Aims to Charge Up Campaign With Energy-Focused Jobs Plan
- Bachmann To Perry: I Appreciate You Endorsing My Energy Ideas
- Herman Cain: No debt for third quarter
- Obama Uses Auto Bailout for 2012 Campaign
- When All Else Fails, Move Up the Primaries
- Occupy Wall Street vs. Tea Party (Slideshow)
- MSNBC Analyst: You know what OWS needs? A Kent State moment
- Rick Santorum Believes that social conservatives are gravitating to him and addresses Herman Cain’s 999 plan:
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | "kent state momnet", $14.2 million, Bill Kristol pushing Mitt Romney, Bill Kritol, campaign news, Can the conservative grassroots stop Mitt Romney, cbs, election news, election news summary, election update, Front Porch Politics, GOP News, Herman Cain, Herman Cain No debt for third quarter, Michele Bachman Rick Perry energy, Michele Bachmann says Rick Perry endorses her energu ideas, Mitt Romney, MSNBC Analyst says Occupy Wall Street Protest needs A Kent State moment, MSNBC host calls for violence in order to give the Occupy Wall Street protests some momentum, MSNBC Ocuppy Wall street kent state moment, New Jersey, news about the Republican presidential candidates, news update, Obama Uses Auto Bailout for 2012 Campaign, Occupy Wall Street vs. Tea Party, Politico, Republican, republican election news, Republican news summary, Republican presidential campaign news, repuiblican presidential candidate third quarter financial reports, Rick Perry, Rick Perry energy focussed jobs plan, rick perry's job plan, Rick Santorum, Romney, Romney moves up the primaries, Romney not a conservative, Romney raised $14.2 million in third quarter, santorum attacks Herman Cain's 999 plan, Santorum interview, South Carolina, stop mitt romney, tea, the American thinker, the right scoop, Tim Pawlenty, Tim Pawlenty wants a refund from South Carolina, trunkline 2012, United States, white house 2012 trunkline 2012, Why is the governor of New Jersey pushing Romney