Perry prepares to call for a flat tax while conservatives look down on him, Herman Cain fans launch questionable endless spending super PAC, New Hampshire pushes Nevada, Romney and Cain slug it out in the South, Newt Gingrich writes about death by Bureaucracy, Communists endorse Occupy Wall. Street protests, and Michelle Malkin talks about Harry Reid and President Obama’s uselessness. That’s just some of what is in todays, news from the campaign trail in Trunkline 2012
- Rick Perry to call for flat tax next week in economic speech
- Rick Perry better known, more disliked by GOP conservatives
- The Launching of “Americans for Herman Cain,” a Project of the “9-9-9 Fund”
- Republican 2012 Contenders Boiled Down to One Word in New Poll
- New Hampshire lobbying Nevada to move back caucus date
- NBC Poll: Cain Leads in SC, Runs Neck and Neck with Romney in Fla.
- Why Romney Alarms Me
- Communists Endorse Occupy Wall Street
- Newt Gingrich: Death by Bureaucracy
- The EduJobs III Bailout; Update – Harry Reid: Who cares about private sector jobs?
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | 9-9-9 Fund, Americans for Herman Cain, ” a Project of the “9-9-9 Fund”, Cain and Romney tied in Florida, Cain tied in South Carolina with Romney, campaign news, Communists Endorse Occupy Wall Street, EduJobs, election news, election news summary, election update, flat tax, Flat tax vs Fair tax, GOP News, Harry Reid Who cares about private sector jobs?, Herman Cain, Michelle Malkin, Mitt Romney, nbc, NBC News- Marist Poll, nevada, New Hampshire, New Hampshire challenges Nevada contest date, news about the Republican presidential candidates, news update, Newt Gingrich, Newt Gingrich Death by Bureaucracy, Perry poor poll nuimbers among conservatives, republican election news, Republican news summary, Republican presidential campaign news, Republican primary calendar, republicans, Rick Perry, Rick Perry Flat tax, Rick Perry in trouble with conservatives, Rick Perry to call for flat tax next week in economic speech, The Launching of “Americans for Herman Cain, trunkline 2012, white house 2012 trunkline 2012, Who cares about private sector jobs?, why Mitt romney worries conservatives, why Romney alarms conservatives, wordpress political blogs