Romney makes it official, Huntsman whines about it, Bachmann hemorrhaging staff, Perry finally starts getting a decent staff, Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich play Lincoln and Douglas, Santorum invites himself, Allen West discusses the Campaigner-in-Chief, and Occupy protesters show how disgunting they really are. That’s some of what the news from the campaign trail leaves people talking.
- Former New Hampshire Governor Sununu endorses Romney as Romney makes it official
- An Open Letter from Jon Huntsman to John Sununu
- New poll shows Romney increasing his lead in Nevada
- Perry beefs up struggling campaign with heavy hitting strategists and much of Florida Governor’s Rick Scott’s election team
- Bachmann’s NH Team Quits, Slams National Team
- Cain, Gingrich Set to Spar in Lincoln/Douglas-like debates
- There Is No Herman Cain Campaign For The Presidency
- Rick Santorum has been making unannounced visits to evangelical congregations in addition to attending his own Catholic services when he is in the state….
- Rep. Allen West describes how “On Iraq, Mr. Obama Shows Himself to be the Campaigner-in-Chief
- Obama’s Foreign Policy: Manchurian Candidate or Keystone Kop?
- Occupy a Nuthouse! Ocuupy protesters get kinky, dangerous, and disgustingly gross!
Obnoxious, slovenly, intimidating, provacative, stupid, senseless, irritating, dopey, useless —— these are some of the words that describe the Occupy protesters that are comparing their attempts to deliver mixed messages and a socialist agenda, the TEA movements actions. See the video below and judge for yourself.
They need some sense before they can even begin a dime’s worth of a legitimate conversation. Sick bastards!
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: Allen West calls Obama the Campaigner-in-Cheif, Bachmann's New Hampshire campaign team resigns, Cain and gingrich set to debate entitlements, Cain Gingrich debate, Cain gingrich Lincoln douglas debates, campaign news, Chase, Daniel J. Flynn, disgusting behavior by Occupy protesters, election news, election news summary, election update, Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu endorses Mitt Romney, GOP News, Herman Cain not really running for President, Hohn Huntsman open letter to john sununu, Human Events, Huntsman responds to sununu's endorsement of Mitt Romney, National Review Online, news about the Republican presidential candidates, news update, Obama foreign policy, Obama Foreign policy mistakes, Occupy protesters urine, Occupy protesters with needles, Occupy wall street protesters are sick bastards, Outside the Beltway, Perry hires rick scott's election team, republican election news, Republican news summary, Republican presidential campaign news, Rick Perry hires new campaign strategists, Rick Perry hires Tony Fabrizio, Rick Santorum unannouced visits to churches, Romney becomes official candidate in the New Hampshire primary, Romney wilsonian foreign policy, Santorum campaigning hard among evangelicals in Iowa, sick bastards, Tony Fabrizio, trunkline 2012, video of Oakland Occupy protesters raiding a bank, white house 2012 trunkline 2012, wordpress political blogs |