Perry puts proposal on the table, Reince Priebus penalizes pushy states, Newt builds a firewall in South Carolina, Mitt gets flack for flipping before he flops on Ohio’s SB2, Barry beats Herman, Joe wants to investigate why reporters ask him questions and Fred Karger wonders about Marcus Bachmann………….all that and more in today’s tales from the campaigen trail.
- Perry Unveils his Cut, Cap and Balance Flat Tax Plan. But will it be enough ?
- RNC: Penalties against states . Fla., NH, SC, Mich. and Ariz. will lose half their delegates for moving their primary dates up too early
- Gingrich talks flat tax; shooting for third or better in Iowa and making South Carolina his launching pad
- Ohio’s government reform effort to get control back from union bosses, demonstrates that the state level battles deserve the Tea Party’s united front, attention, energy, and activism right now.
- Conservatives Turn On Romney Over Ohio Union-Busting Law
- Gap between President Obama and Herman Cain has swung 8 points in Obama’s favor.
- Hillary Clinton is criticizing Herman Cain’s qualifications?
- Cain-Romney 2012?
- Thug Administration: White House Wants Jason Mattera Investigated for Biden Question
- Why do some liberals back Democrats even as they oppose the party’s economic policies?
- Notes from Fred:
Gay Republican presidential candidate Fred Karger, recently passed on a message to White House 2012 that dealt with a White House 2012 post that had a little fun with Karger’s recent “UnDesicion 2012” interview on Comedy Central which ended with a casual reference to Michele Bachmann’s husband Marcus being gay. It came with the following pic and a note that read;
“Marcus and me form the Iowa Straw Poll. he gets you in a bear hug when posing for the pic……..”
When inititally writing the commentary on Karger’s Comdey Central interview, I mistook the program’s host reference to Michele’s husband to mean Michelle Obama. So I thought Fred Karger’s comment “he seems gay to me” referred to President Obama. That would have been a better story. But the he was talking about Marcus Bachmann, who by the way is White House 2012’s biggest loser of the 2012 presidential campaign so far.
Like her, love her, or hate her, you know that living with and being Michele Bachmann’s husband ain’t easy. But now the poor guy’s wife runs for President and what does he get for it? He gets a big closet with his name on it that the whole nation suspects he lives in. At least Marcus can be content with the fact that when it is all over, he won’t have to put up with jokes about him being the First “Lady” if his wife was elected President. That doesn’t seem likely to happen any time soon.
Filed under: Fred Karger, General Primary News, Herman Cain, Iowa, John Kasich, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, New Hampshire, Newt Gingrich, Poitical Humor, President Obama, Rick Perry, Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | American Thinker, Barack Obama, Cain Romney 2012, Cain Romney ticket, campaign news, conservatives turn on zRomney after visiting ohio phone band in support of sb2, Des Moines Register, Early primary states will lose half their delegates to the national convention, election news, election news summary, election update, First Lady Marcus Bachmann, Fred Karger, gay patriot, gay republican presidential candidate with Marcus Bachmann, Gingrich campaign focuses on winning South Carolina, Gingrich flat tax, Gingrich hopes for top three place in Iowa, GOP News, Herman Cain, Hillary clinton questioning herman cain's qualifications, is marcus bachmann gay, Jason Mattera, Jason Mattera Investigated for Biden Question, Karger, liberals oppose democrat economic policies, Michele Bachmann, Michelle Obama, news about the Republican presidential candidates, news update, Ohio government reform to take control back from unions, Ohio SB5, Rasmuessen poll has Obama ahead of Cain, Rasmuessen Repub;ican presidential candidate poll, Republican, republican election news, Republican news summary, Republican presidential campaign news, South Carolina, State Chairman respond to rnc penalties, Tea Party, The Daily Caller, Thug adminsitration, trunkline 2012, white house 2012 trunkline 2012, wordpress political blogs, Yes on 2