New Fox News poll places Cain on top, King Barack makes his school loan bailout official, Perry picks up prominent endorsement, will skip debates, and plays politics with Confederate history, Herman Cain shows strength in individual states, Newt begins to see more money come his way, Acorn is back, and a discussion of how well Mitt Romney can ultimately go over with the TEA movement. That’s some of what comes out of the campaign trail today.
- New Fox News Poll sees Cain’s numbers quadruple and jump past Romney
- Former Ohio Attorney General and influential Republican Ken Blackwell endorses Rick Perry
- But Herman Cain leads GOP candidates in Ohio
- Romney and Cain tied for first place in Arizona
- Obama’s School Loan Bailout Wont Help Anything
- Perry opposes Confederate license plates in Texas
- Rick Perry apparently knows that he can’t win by debating the issues
- Newt Gingrich cites fundraising spike
- 69 Days to Iowa: Winners Never Quit
- The TEA Party and Mitt Romney
- Can Bobby Jindal run for President?
- ACORN Behind Occupy Movement
Filed under: Bobby Jindal, Debates, Herman Cain, Iowa, Jon Huntsman, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, New Hampshire, Newt Gingrich, Polls, President Obama, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Strategy, TEA Party, Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | 69 days till the Iowa Caucus, acorn, acorn at it again, acorn behind occypy wall street, Bobby Jindal for president, Cain leads Romney in Fox news poll, campaign news, can jindal run for president, election news, election news summary, election update, fox news poll, Gingrch fundraising imporves, Gingrich is beginning to bring in more money, GOP News, Herman Cain leads in Ohio, Herman Cain quadruples his lead in new fox news poll, Is Romney competetive with the TEA Party, Ken Blackwell endorses Rick Perry for President, Mitt Romney and the TEA Party, New fox newss republican presidential poll, news about the Republican presidential candidates, news update, Obama's School Loan Bailout, Obama's School Loan Bailout Wont Help Anything, Obama's school loan legislation, Perry may skip debates, Perry opposes Confederate license plates in Texas, politico Perry may skip debates, republican election news, Republican news summary, Republican presidential campaign news, Romney and Cain tied in Arizona, schoo loan forgiveness, trunkline 2012, WH12, White House 2012, white house 2012 trunkline 2012, whitehouse12, wordpress political blogs