Flow charts dominate Trunkline 2012 while Janet Napolitano gives our enemies a pass, conservatives plead for help to survive Joe Bidenism, Rick santorum tries deliver a tear to oue eyes and a upper cut to Herman Cain, Republican hopefuls brace for Iowa Poll results, TEA Party group takes advantage of civic minded voters, Lanny Davis bets Obama beats Romney, Romney invests heavily in digital media, CNN consducts push polls for Romney, while Gary Johnson (who?) and Buddy Roemer (who?) call out Rick Perry on his excuses for ducking debates,. That’s the dust that gets kicked up on today’s campaign trail in Trunkline 2012.
- GOP Hopefuls Await Des Moines Register’s Iowa Poll Results
- Gingrich, Cain Lincoln/Douglas-like Debate Carries Big Price Tag
- Lanny Davis Bets Sean Hannity that Obama Will Defeat Romney In 2012
- Mitt Romney is investing more than his Republican presidential rivals in online ad and digital media spending.
- And So the Push-Polling for Romney Begins
- Roemer, Johnson show no sympathy for Perry’s debate plight
- The Obama Criticism Flow Chart
- Conservative Activist: Why OWS Should Protest The Super Scary George Soros
- Must-See Video DHS Hearings: Big Sis Gives Secret Clearance to Muslim Brotherhood
- Save Us From Joe Biden
- Rick Santorum makes emotional pitches to voters…….one to get him votes and in another appeal he swings hard to take them away from Herman Cain:
Filed under: State & National Polls, Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | Atlas Shrugs, Buddy Roemer, Buddy Roemer and Gary Johnson on Ric Perry noty participating in the debates, Bulldog Pundit, Cain gingrich debates costs a fortune, campaign news, ClickZ, Cliff Kincaid, Cliff Kincaid protest George Soros, Des Moines Register Republican presidential poll released Saturday Evening, digital media, election news, election news summary, election update, Gary Johnosn, George Soros, Gingrcih Cain debate is a BIG FUNDRAISER, GOP News, Hoemeland Security, Islamic Brotherhood, Janet Napolitano gives pass to Islamic Brotherhood, joe biden, Lanny Davis Bets Sean Hannity that Obama Will Defeat Romney In 2012, Lanny Davis Sean Hannity Bet, Mitt Romney digital media, news about the Republican presidential candidates, news update, Obama criticism flow chart, PresidentObama spends 5 million dollars on digital media, protien wisdom, Push polling for Romney, Red Country, republican election news, Republican news summary, Republican presidential campaign news, Rick Santorum introduces Bella, Rick Santorum youtube ad on herman cain, Santorum attack ad on Herman Cain, Santorum Herman Cain pro-choice web ad, Santorum makes emotional appeal to voters with video ad about his daughter Bella, Save us from Joe Biden, second des moines register Iowa Republican presidential poll, TPM, trunkline 2012, white house 2012 trunkline 2012, Woodland TEA Party PAC, wordpress political blogs