Occupy protesters take a step towards defeating Democrats in 2012, more Republican candidates run for president in New Hampshire than ever before, TEA Party group wants Bachmann out,Coulter sees Romney easily beating Obama, Romney sits in hot Global Warming water and Huntsman throws him an anchor, Democrats claim GOP likes Cain because he’s a Negro who knows his place, and Rick Perry starts to reiforce his flat tax and economic reform message. All that and more are among some of the campaign trail tidbits you will in this Friday’s Trunkline 2012.
- Occupy protesters demonstrate how they may just force Republican in to power in 2012 through their “When to Shoot a Cop” flier.
- Wanna see something that is both incredibly sad and hysterically funny at the same time? Check out the Occupy Oakland livestream and website. Yesterday they banned White House 2012 from their chat room. I guess they don’t values freedom of speech as much they claim. Hypocritical ass holes.
- The Facts of Life Are Conservative, Even in Zuccotti Park
- Record number of Republicans file for New Hampshire primary
- Tea party group supposedly wants Michele Bachmann to quit the race….Says CNN reporter
- Global Warming Comments Put Romney on the Defensive
- Democrat strategist: Conservatives like Herman Cain because he’s a “black man who knows his place“
- Cain Plans Congressional Meet-and-Greet
- Ann Coulter: “Romney can beat Obama“
- Jon Huntsman Ad: Mitt Romney Compared To Backflipping Wind-Up Toy Gorilla In New Video (SEE THE VIDEO)
- Rick Perry puts out effective economic reform plan ad:
Filed under: Herman Cain, Jon Huntsman, Mitt Romney, President Obama, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | ann coulter says Romney can beat obama, Anne Cooulter, campaign news, Democrat startegist claims Herman Cain is a black man who knows his place, does mitt romney believe in global warming, election news, election news summary, election update, global warming, global warming comments, GOP News, Herman Cain, Herman Cain knows his place, Herman Cain plans congressional meet and greet, Huffington Post, Jon Huntsman, Liberal terrorists occupy the Occupy protests, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, New Hampshire, new Jon Huntsman ad compares Mitt Romney To Backflipping Wind-Up Toy Gorilla, New Jon Huntsman attack ad on Mitt romney, news about the Republican presidential candidates, news update, Occupy Oakland Livestream, Occupy Oakland solidarity with global revolution, Occupy Oaklnad website, Occupy Phoenix protesters handout how to shoot a cop flier, Occupy protesters become terrorists, Record nuimber of repoublican candidates file for President in New Hampshire primary, republican election news, Republican news summary, Republican presidential campaign news, republicans, Rick Perry, Romney, Romney commentsd on global warming, Tea party group wants Bachmann to quit, trunkline 2012, white house 2012 trunkline 2012, wordpress political blogs, Zuccotti Park