President Obam steps in it, Occupy WallStreet gives Mitt Romney a hand, Perry’ s ethanol problems, Cain campaign chatter picks up, Rick Santorum gets areound, Republicans deliver their weekly radio address, and White House 2012 gives you a peek at the Sunday morning talk shows and offers you a free ticket to this week’s Cinema Politico Saturday Night at the movies feature film.
- Two Controversies Threaten to Derail Obama’s Re-Election Bid
- Need a speaker? President Obama may be available
- Many Obama donors in ’08 race are absent so far
- Occupy Wall Street Could Be Mitt Romney’s Ticket to Occupy White House
- Iowa ethanol group losing patience with Perry
- Herman Cain wins Western Alabama Poll
- Confident Cain plans to cut back campaign events
- Cain momentum continues; South could be key
- However; Karl Rove Says Cain’s Finished, Zogby Says He ‘Trounces’ Romney Head-to-Head
- Santorum Nears Goal of 99 Iowa Counties
- Mitt Romney steals Rick Perry’s spotlight
- Rep. Bobby Schilling (R-IL) delivers this week’s Republican Address
- Sunday Morning Political Programming Round-Up
- Fox News Sunday: Texas Governor Rick Perry is the headliner
- ABC’s This Week: Guests include Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, House Majority Leader Dick Armey (R-Texas), Austan Goolsbee, the former chairman of President Barack Obama’s Council of Economic Advisers and Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates,
- CNN’s State of the Union: Texas Congressman Ron Paul and the President Obama’s chief campaign strategist, David Axelrod.
- CBS’s Face the Nation: Herman Cain
- NBC’s Meet the Press: White House senior adviser and ormer 2008 Obama campaign manager David Plouffe,
- Bloomberg TV’s Political Capital: Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus.
- C-SPAN’s Newsmakers: Federal Housing Finance Agencyt acting director, Edward DeMarco, will be interviewed by the Wall Street Journal’s Nick Timiraos.
- Saturday Night Politics at White House 2012′s Cinema Politico: This Saturday night’s political movie pick…….Split: A Divided America
Described as shocking and informative, SPLIT: A DIVIDED AMERICA takes a behind the scenes look at the partisanship dominating our politics. Balancing candid discussions with citizens coast to coast and commentary from some of the sharpest minds analyzing government and society today, it’s a cross-country investigation of democracy in America. The film is from IndieFlix Studios and offers a relativley surprising unbiased analysis that, while politically naive, is interested and worthy of a political junkies time.
Filed under: Trunkline 2012, White House 2012 Cinema Politico: The movie of the week Tagged: | about the candidates, all politics, Andrew Breitbat, •Rep. Bobby Schilling delivers weekly radio address, Barack Obama campaigner-in-cheif, big government, Cain cuts down on his schedule, campaign news, cinema politico, Des Moines Register, election news, election news summary, election update, free movie tickets, free movies, free online movies, GOP News, Herman Cain cbuilds momentum, Herman Cain cuts back on the number of events in his schedule, Herman Cain ignores early states to foucs on the South, Herman Cain slows down his shedule, InfieFlix, Karl Rove syas Herman Cain is done, movies about politics, news about the Republican presidential candidates, news update, Obam has fewer financial donors, Obama campign, Obama fundraising with less supporters and donors, Obama scandals, Occupy Wall Street could help Mitt Romney win the White House, Perry on ethanol subsidies, political movie of the week, politicAL MOVIES, political startegies, political theater, President Obama campaign strategy, presidential election websites, republican election news, Republican news summary, Republican presidential campaign news, Rick Perry dispute over ethanol, Rick Santorum visits all 99 counties in Iowa, Romney organizes event to steal attention from Perry in New Hamdshire, Split: A Divided America, sunday morning political programming, sunday morning political talk show schedule, Sunday talk show preview, sunday talk show roundup, theatre, trunkline 2012, Two Controversies Threaten to Derail Obama’s Re-Election Bid, weeklt Republican radio address, weekly Republican radio address, White House 2012 Cinema Politico: The movie of the week, white house 2012 trunkline 2012, whitehouse12, wordpress political blogs