Sunday talking heads chat it up, Bob Scieffer issue editorial attack on Herman Cain, David Plouffe becomes the pot that calls the kettle black, Ron Paul won’t rule out third Party candidacy, Santorum endorsed by oldest vounteer Republican organization, and other delectable details define Trunkline 2012’s Sunday campaign trail news summary.
- Sunday morning political show wrap-up
- Grumpy Gus Bob Schieffer scolds Herman Cain over “smoking” ad
- See Rick Perry’s compete, in depth interview on everything from his campaign to his jobs plan to how he feels about Romney as aired on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace
- Obama Adviser David Plouffe Accuses Mitt Romney of Having “No Core”
- Ron Paul Unlikely To Go Third Party, But Won’t Rule It Out
- Santorum endorsed by ‘nation’s oldest & largest’ GOP volunteer group
- Perry to GOP: I could handle Obama in debate
- Should Perry attack Romney and Cain?
- New Iowa Poll Has Cain and Romney Resonating With Hawkeye State Voters
- Mitt Romney, the pretzel candidate
- Is Mitt Romney the GOP’s Michael Dukakis?
- The Occupy Wall Street volunteer kitchen staff launched a “counter” revolution
- The true face of Occupy Portland
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | Bob Schieffer attacks Herman Cain on smoking ad, Cain and Romney tied in iowa, david Pouffe Romney has no core, election news, election news summary, election update, George Will, Hot Air, Is Romney the next Dukakis, Moonbattery, National Federation of Republican Assemblies, news form the campaign trail, news update, Occupy portland, Occupy Wall street kitchen staff protests the protesters, Occy Wall Stree Kitchen staff volunteers, PoliticOlogy, republican election news, Republican presidential election news, Rick Perry cinfident in his ability to the debate the president, Rick Perry Fox news sunday interview with chris wallace, Rick Perry says he can beat Obama in debates, Rick Sanotrum Santorum endorsed by the National Federation of Republican Assemblies, Romney the pretzel candidate, Ron Paul won't run as a third party candidate, should Perry run a negative agaibst Herman Cain and Mitt romney, Sunday morning political show wrap-up, the truth about Occupy Portland, trunkline 2012, Washington post, will ron paul run as a third party candidate, wordpress poitical blogs