Newt gets one endorsement while others begin to contemplate doing the same, Iowa voters discuss the caucus process, Perry begins campaigning in Iowa and New Hampshire but through recorded television spots, Romney and Cain tied in Florida, Herman Cain gives Politico hit piece legs, GOP presidential candidates chime in on South Carolina immigration laws, Young Democrats go after Ron Paul and Democrats of all ages promise tyranny. That and more gets kicked up on campaign trail this Tuesday.
- Kempite Endorses Newt Gingrich for President
- Could Newt Be The Guy?
- Another “new” Newt takes the stage
- Iowa voters describe the candidate vetting process in their own words
- Perry starts NH ads, pro-Perry PAC airs Iowa ads
- Perry Pushes Energy Subsidy End as He Makes His Case in Iowa
- Poll Says Cain, Romney Tied In Florida
- The Rubio & Clinton factor in Florida
- Herman Cain defends himself, says he never changed story
- Presidential hopefuls back SC immigration law
- Democrats to the American People: We’ll Do What We Want
- Young Democrats launch education campaign against Paul. If they keep this up, I could just find myself supporting Ron Paul.
Filed under: Herman Cain, Marco Rubio, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, New Hampshire, Newt Gingrich, Polls, President Obama, Rick Perry, Ron Paul, Strategy, Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: 2012 Presidential Election, election news summary, election website, florida presidential poll, Gingrich sums up his opponents, Herman Cain and Mitt Romney tied in Florida, Herman Cain says he never changed his story, How Rubio can help Republicans and Clinton can help Democrats in Florida, Is Newt the right guy, Kempite endorses Newt Gingrich for President, new florida poll has romney and cain tied, Perry Super Pac airs new ads in Iowa, problem with herman cain’s story, Red Country, republican election news, Republican Presidential Candidates, Republicans support South Carolina immigration law, Rick perry airs new ads in New Hampshire, Rick Perry on energy subsidies in Iowa, Rick Perry wind energy tax credits, South Carolina immigration law, Steve Deace, stevedeace.com, the Iowa caucus process, trunkline 2012, Young Democrats chastise gop for opposing education subsidies, Young democrats go after Ron Paul |