Luck of the draw in New Hampshire positions some better than others, Herman Cain accuses Perry of leaking Cain’s sexual harassment charges while a third woman joins the chorus of accusers, Romney starts working New Hampshire, Cain tops South Carolina poll, Rick Santorum pushes hard as he heads begins to make his presence well known in Iowa, and White House 2012 asks you to participate in a poll and let us know if Herman Cain is handling this crisis why? All that more and comes from the campaign trail today.
- Drawing for ballot position in the New Hampshire primary will place Bachmann towards the top and Romney near the bottom.
- AP Exclusive: Third worker says Cain harassed her
- Cain blames the leak of the sexual harassment story on Rick Perry’s campaign
- Gingrich faults media on Cain harassment claims
- Romney avoids answering questions regarding the Cain controversy
- What Damage? In Post-Scandal Poll, Herman Cain SURGES in South Carolina
- Romney headed for Iowa on Monday. Could he be preparing to finally run for president in Iowa
- Get off Romney’s Back
- Santorum campaigns for surprise finish in caucuses
- Answer the new White House 2012 poll: Do you think Herman Cain handled the revelation of past sexual harassment accusations effectively and satisfactorily enough to put an end to the story?
Filed under: General Primary News, New Hampshire, Polls, Rick Perry, Ron Paul, Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | Anthony Del Pellegrino, Anthony Del Pellegrino Republican, CNN, drawing for ballot position in new Hampshire, election news, Gingrich blames the Cain coontroversey on the media, GOP, Herman Cain jumps in to the lead in South Carolina, Joes Story at the top of the ballot, kempite, Kempite Anthony Del Pellergino, Mitt Romney at the bottom of the ballot in New Hampshire. wordpress political blogs, Mitt Romney avoids questions about Herman cain, Mitt Romney to campaign to Iowa on Monday, New Hampshire nballot position, Newt at at the media over Herman Cain sexual harassment stroy, Political news summary, Republica, republican nesw, republican presidential election news summary, Rick Santorum 99 Iowa counties, Rick Santorum campaigning strong in Iowa, Rick Santorum expects a surprise finish in Iowa, Romney avoids criticiizing Herman cain, Romney in Iowa, trunkline 2012, White House 2012