In the dust kicked up on today’s campaign trail, we find that Herman Cain is surfing atop harassment-gat while the sharks still circle in, Newt sees his second coming…… and others do to, and Perry also expects to see his time come in Iowa, while Michele talks about sharia law, and talking heads write about Rick Santorum’s chances and ask if Barack Obama is the worst President since before the Civil War. So sit back, relax and let the dust settle with today’s edition of Trunkline 2012…..your daily election news summary.
- “Herman took advantage of seniority and power with a young woman. It was an abuse of power.” ????
- National Restaurant Association will decide if Herman Cain accuser can make statement
- Newt Gingrich Sees Revival of Campaign
- Can Gingrich Break Through?
- White House 2012 stated Newt would revive his campaign and break through last week
- Does Rick Santorum have any chance?
- Sexual harassment controversy raises $1.2 million for Herman Cain’s campaign
- Perry Looking for Surge in Iowa
- Michele Bachmann states that the United States has become a banana republic
- Bachmann opposed to sharia law. says it usurps US Constitution
- The Worst president Since Before the Civil War
Filed under: About the Candidates, Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | 2012 Presidential Election, American Thinker, Atlas Shrugs, Cain sexual harassment charges, Can new comeback, conservative websites, election news, election news summary, election websites, michele bachman on sharia law, National restaurant association mau reveal investigation results of herman cain sexual harassment charges, Pj media reports herman cain abused power, republican election news, Republican news, Republican websites, Rick Perry trying to win Iowa, Rick santorums chances, the Republican presidential candidates, the worst president, Washington post, WH12, White House 2012, whitehouse12, who is the worst president