Friday’s Republican presidential news round up finds Republicans rallying around Cain, new ads hitting back hard for Cain, Romney robo calling attacks on Perry, Santorum crying out for cries for values, Biden and Huckabee defend Mitt , while the DNC attacks him, how the rich are really Occupying Wall, Street and topics of Newt’s Gains?, Iowa’s Romney-Free Zones!, and operations in Occupy Shut Down Iowa Caucuses? arise. That’s some of what you will find blowin’ in the wind of today’s Trunkline 2012 summary of the campaign trail.
- Republicans rally around Herman Cain. Is Herman Cain bulletproof?
- New Herman Cain Super Ad Defines Media Coverage of False Accusations Against Cain as A High Tech Lynching
- Herman Cain: ‘I am the Koch brothers’ brother from another mother’
- Mitt Romney undermining Rick Perry in Iowa with robo calls attacking Perry on his immigration record.
- Rick Santorum decries the need for the Republican Party to talk more about values
- Joe Biden defends Mitt Romney’s religion
- And Mike Huckabee defends Mitt Romney on Abortion
- While Democrats Attack Romney on Abortion
- Newtonian Physics: More on Newt’s Rise
- The Rick Kids of Occupy Wall Street
- The Weekly Rand: The goal of the “liberals”—as it emerges from the record of the past decades—was to smuggle this country into welfare statism
- The Vault: A weekloy wrap-up of Iowa Republican presidential political news
Filed under: General Primary News, Herman Cain, Iowa, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: American Thinker article on Newt Ginghrich, Americans for Herman Cain Super PAC ad, Amewrican Thinker, attacks on herman cain backfire, biden defends mitt romney, Biden defends mitt romney’s religion, DNC ad against romeny and the personhood amendment, DNC attack ad on mitt romeny abortion position, election news summary, friday news summary, friday political news summary, gop12, Herman and Cain and Koch brothers, herman cain defends the koch brothers, Herman Cain High Tech Lynching Ad, Herman cain koch brother’s brother from another mother, Huckabee defends romney on abortion, Is Herman Cain bulletproof?, joe biden defends mormonism, liberal statism, liberal welfare state, liberal welfare statism, media foucs on sexual harassment accusations have a boomerang effect on herman cain, Mike Huckabee defends mitt romney, Mississsippi personhood amendment, Mitt romeny immigration iowa rick perry, Mitt romney robo calls in Iowa, Newt Gingrich rising in the polls, Newtonian Physics, publius, republican election news, Republican news, republicans rally around herman cain, rich participants of occupy wall street, Rick Perry immigration, Rick sanotrum on values, Rick sanotrum say Republican need to discusss values more, Romney robo calls attack rick perry on immigration, santorum call for the need of the gop to talk more about values, Steve Deace, steve deace’s the vault, stevedeace.com, The rich people behind occupy wall street, the vault, trunkline 2012 election news, using the perosnhood amendment against mitt romney, Washington times, weekly rand, Weekly wrap-up of presidential politics in Iowa, WH12, White House 2012 |