Saturdays edition of Trunkline reveals standout performances at Iowa’s Reagan Day Dinner, Scott Brown delivery of the weekly republican radio address, Mark Levin’s rousing Defending the Dream speech at the AFP conference, the top 10 Joe Bidenisms, Romney’s plan to cut $500 billion from the federal budget, and this week’s Cinema Politico Saturday night movie feature.
- Watch the Newt Gingrich – Herman Cain, Lincoln Douglas-like debate, live at 8pm EST
- Gingrich and Santorum stand out at Iowa’s Reagan dinner
- Senator Scott Brown delivers the Republican weekly radio address
- Mitt Romney lays out plan to cut $500 billion from the budget
- Cain’s Plan may not need a sales tax
- Mark Levin gave a sobering yet stirring keynote at the Defending the Dream Conference hosted by Americans for Prosperity. See the full video here
- Santorum Talks Social Issues
- South Carolina May Come Down To New Hampshire, Not Endorsements
- Top Ten Joe Bidenisms
- Saturday Night Politics at White House 2012′s Cinema Politico: This Saturday night’s political movie pick…….Run Granny, Run
Doris “Granny D” Haddock was the nation’s oldest political newcomer. At 90, she laced up her sneakers and walked across America to rally against the influence of big money in elections-making both friends and enemies inside the Washington beltway. At 94, still fed up with politics as usual, she jumped at an unexpected chance to run for U.S. Senate. With just four months until Election Day, Doris and her motley crew of political aces and amateurs craft a feisty campaign that personifies her democratic ideals of a government of, by and for the people. This flick is largely promo for a liberal agenda that tries to exploit a 94 year old woman by pulling at your heart strings, but if you keep that in mind, its an interesting political profile.
Filed under: About the Candidates, Debates, General Issues & Events, General Primary News, Herman Cain, Iowa, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, New Hampshire, Newt Gingrich, Polls, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Strategy, Trunkline 2012, White House 2012 Cinema Politico: The movie of the week | Tagged: Cain's 9-9-9 plan may become the 9-9 plan, cinema politico, Doris Haddock, free movies, Granny D, Herman Cain Newt Ginrich incoln Douglas Debate, Herman Cain's play not need sales tax, hulu, live streaming video of the Herman Cain Newt Gingrich debate, Mark levin speech at Americans for Prosperity, New Hampshire may determine South Carolina's results, Politcology, political movie, political theater, Rick Santorum focusses on social issues, Romney $500 billion defict reduction plan, Romney plan to cut the federal budget by $500 billion, Run Granny Run, Saturday night at the movies, Scott Brown, Scott Brown delivers the weekly republican radio address, Senator Scott Brown, trunkline 2012, video of Mark Levin's Defending the Dream speech at the Americans for prosperity conference, where to see the herman Cain Newt Gingrich Debate Live, where to view the Newt gingrcih Herman Cain debate, White House 2012, White House 2012 Cinema Politico |