Sunday political news summary offers a look at the Sunday morning political programs, how Florida Republicans view the chances of the GOP presidential nominee winning their state in 2012, Rick santorums social and cultural agenda, Herman Cain’s fundraising, attacks upon Romney and Cain, the way Obama can win in 2012, and much more.
- Sunday morning political rewind
- Florida GOP insiders unsure of winning state in 2012 presidential election
- Santorum Unveils Social and Cultural Policy
- Herman Cain raises $2 million, heads to late-night TV
- Jon Huntsman hits Cain and Romney hard on Sunday morning political programming
- Michele Bachmann goes after Herman Cain and calls him inconsistent
- Is Paris Worth a Mass?
- How might Obama win in 2012 – and what would happen next?
- Obama-Endorsed Occupy LA Communist Calls For the End of America (Video)
- Andrew Cuomo trying to be the next Bill Clinton
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: 2012 election news, Adam Yoshida, American Thinker, Andrew Cuomo for president, Andrew Cuomo is trying to be the next Bill Clinton, Cain raises $2 million, election news, election news summary, Florida republicans not sure if the state will vote for the Republican presidential nominee in 2012, George Will On Mitt Romney, How President Obama can win in 2012, Ibama endorses LA communists, is paris worth a mass, Jon Huntsman attacks Cain and Romney, Michele Bachmann calls Herman cain inconsistent, Mitt Romney George Willl is paris worth a mass, news form the campaign trail, Occupy Los Angeles communists threat the end of America, Occupy Wall street protesters in los Angeles communists, political news, Race2012, republican election news, Republican news, rick, Rick santorum outines his scoial and cultural positions, santorum, sunday morning political news summary, sunday morning political programming, sunday poitical election news summary, top 10 conservative blogs, trunkline 2012, WH12, White House 2012, whitehouse12, wordpress political blogs |