Today, White House 2012 brings you Herman Cain’s press conference, Iranian nukes, Obama’s anti-Netanyahu remarks, Gallups confirmation of American views, the President’s problem with prayer, and much more in today’s Trunkline 2012.
- See the video of Herman Cain’s entire Press Conference here
- Cain refutes allegations of sexual misconduct
- Second Cain accuser goes public, says she might hold joint presser with others
- Defector claims Islamic regime possesses nukes
- Bachmann says Obama should apologize to Netanyahu
- New Gallup Poll finds 42% of Americans to Conservative and 21% are Liberal
- Can Rick Perry Rebound With A Flat Tax?
- Obama Team Says Prayer ‘Dilutes’ WWII Memorial Message
- If President Obama loses………
- Occupy San Diego nice to vendors – until food, drinks no longer free
Filed under: General Issues & Events, Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: Bachmann syas President Obama should apologize to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Can rick perry comeback with his flat tax plan, cian sexual harassment accusations, daily election news, Does Iran have nuclear weapons, election news, election news summary, erik erikson, flat tax, gallup poll finds 42% americans conservative and 21% liberal, GOP USA, herman cain accusers to hold joint press conference, herman cain denies all accusations of sexual harassment, herman cain press conference, Humna events, Irtan nuclear weapons, most americans considere themselves conservative, news from the campaign trail, news summary, Obama disses netanyahu, obama has prayer at the WWII memorial, Occupy San Diego, Occupy San Diego gets violent, Red Country, Republican news, Right Scoop, secondf accuser to go public, trunkkline 2012, video of Herman Cain' s entire press conference, WH12, White House 2012, youtube video of herman cain's press conference |