After a good night’s sleep, the morning brings a new day and new political events in today’s White House 2012 morning memo. Some of it includes evidence that there is no debating last night’s debate, Perry’s pitiful performance, Herman Cain’s innocence, Obama’s stonewall, new Florida polling has Mitt miffed, and typical unnecessary costs to tax payers, thanks to liberal scandal. Wake up America! Don’t you just the smell of politics in the morning?!
- The Debate Reviews are in:
- CNBC Republican Presidential Debate Offered Little News But Produced One Big Loser
- Debate In 100 Seconds: Out Of Gas
- Romney stronger than ever in GOP race
- Video: Perry implodes; Campaign is over, says top fundraiser
- GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry says campaign won’t end despite gaffe
- One f Newt’s best Moments: Newt hits academia, the media, and OWS for not understanding the economy (Video)
- Cain tops Romney in Florida presidential primary poll
- Investigator: Herman Cain innocent of sexual advances
- Although, we can’t confirm the accuracy of the allegations against Herman Cain, we do know one thing: the Republican’s alleged dalliances didn’t cost taxpayers a dime. But how much did Barney Frank’s relationship cost taxpayers?
- The Great Stonewall of Obama; Update: Solyndra e-mail contradicts White House on donor contact
Filed under: Debates, Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: Barney frank's gay relationship, Cain ahead of Romney in Florida, Cain beating Romney in Florida, debate reviews, debate summary, debate video summary, Florida poll has Herman Cain ahead of mitt Romney, gay patriot, Herman Cain innocent of sexual advances, how much did Barney Frank's scandal taxpayers, Michelle Malkin, Morning Memo, Newt explains that ows does not understand the economy, Newt Gingrich's best debate moment, Obama solyndra scandal, Perry imploded during debate, perry was big losers in the presidential debate, President Obama stonewalling on solyndra, proof that Herman Cain is innocent, Rick Perry says his campaign will nopt end because of debate gaffe, romney stronger than ever, talking point memo, the right scoop, top fundraiser says Perry's campaign is over, video of Perry forgetting the agency he wants to get rid of, White House 2012, wordpress political blogs |