- We Salute Our Veterans and Request That You Help Our Wounded Warriors
- Poll: Cain in Lead, Romney and Gingrich Close Behind
- CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: The 2011 elections: split decision
- Is it time for a GOP write-in campaign?
- Pawlenty says ‘No’ to Vice President’s Job
- Romney looks to solidify campaign strength in South Carolina
- Gingrich passes Cain for second place in Marist poll
- Rick Perry on ‘Letterman’: Top 10 Rick Perry Excuses
- Gingrich as the new conservative dreamboat?
- Five Ways the Newt Gingrich Bubble Might Burst
- Screening process: Rating GOP candidates’ favorite films
- Perry hopes we are laughing WITH him
- Sunday talk show tip sheet
If you haven’t done so yet, we at White House 2012 ask you to use this day as a good excuse for finally donating to the worthy Wounded Warrior Project.
Founded in 2003, WWP’s purpose is to raise awareness and enlist the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members, to help injured service members aid and assist each other, and to provide unique, direct programs and services to meet their needs.
Always remember that the brave and selfless men and women who have defended our nation, its interests, and our freedom, and our way of life, have sacrificed much for us all. Now it is time for all of us to sacrifice just a little to thank, honor and help those Veterans who now need the help of others to rebuild their own lives.
Filed under: General Issues & Events, General Primary News, Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | Anthony Del Pellegrino, Cain leads in polls, Cain still leads in the Republican presidential field, Charles Krauthammer, Christian Post, conservative bloggers, conservative heroes, conservative news, election news, favorite movies, Gingrich as the new conservative dreamboat, Gingrich passes cain for second place in Marist Poll, GOP write-n campaign, Hot Air, How Gingrich's campaign might fail, kempite, Marist republican presidential poll, New York Mag, New York Magazine, news briefing, news from the campaign trail, news summary, Newt Gingrich, Newt Gingrich becomes the new conservative hero, Newt Gingrich conservative hero, Newt Gingrich rises in the poll, NYMag, Pawlenty won't accept vice presidential nomination, Pawlenty won't be Vice President, Perry hopes voters are laughing with him, political news, presidential poll, presidential write-in campaign, republican election news, Republican Party, Republican presidential candiodate's favorite movies, Republicans split, Rick Perry on 'Letterman': Top 10 Rick Perry Excuses, Romney and Gingrich behind Cain in the polls, Romney solidifies strength in South Carolina, Sunday talk show programming, Sunday talk show tip sheet, top 10 conservative websites, top ten conservative blogs, top ten political blogs, trunkline 2012, Washington post, White House 2012, will republicans have a write-in candidate for president, wordpress political blogs