- “Top 10 Rick Perry Excuses” for being unable to remember the three federal agencies he would eliminate: Perry appears on Letterman
- Presidential candidates speak freely at local forum
- Attorney who represents one of the women who filed a sexual harassment complaint against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain says plans for a joint news conference of Cain’s accusers have been shelved
- Cain Hires High-Powered Defamation Lawyer
- Big media, Democrats target Cain
- “Herman Cain withers under sexual harassment scrutiny”….??????
- Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is preparing for a higher profile in Iowa. The former Massachusetts governor recently recorded a TV campaign ad in eastern Iowa.
- Republican presidential candidates crisscross the country searching for votes. But some are going out of their way to make a stop for the vote of one person: Joe Arpaio, the controversial sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Occupy Wall Street crowd disrupts Bachmann speech
- Poison primary pens: How the campaigns tried to influence debate analysis
- And last but not least;
Filed under: Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, New Hampshire, Newt Gingrich, President Obama, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, TEA Party, Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: "Top 10 Rick Perry Excuses" for being unable to remember the three federal agencies he would eliminate, 111111, arizona, cain, Cain campaign losing support because of sexual harassment accusations, cain suing for defamation, Concord, David Letterman Rick perry, democrat media going after Herman Cain, democrats go after herman Cain, Herman Cain, Herman Cain hires defamation lawyer, Herman Cain hires Lin wood, Herman Cain losing support, herman cain uses Lin wood for defamations lawsuit, Iowa, Joe Arpaio, mainstream media treating herman cain unfairly, Maricopa County Arizona, Media treating herman cain unfairly, Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney changes his Iowa strategy, Mitt romney records new ad in Iowa, Morning Memo, New Hampshire Liberty PAC presidential forum, Occupy Wall Street crowd disrupts Bachmann speech, Occupy Wall Street protesters interrupt michele bachmann speech, Perry appears on Letterman, press releases attackong republican rivals, republican presidential candidate press releases, republican presidential candidates address Liberty PAC in New Hampshire, Republican presidential candidates trying to get sheriff joe arpaio's endorsement, Rick Perry, Romney campaigns hard in Iowa, Romney rethinks Iowa strategy, video of rick perry on david letterman |