Today’s political news sees Occupy Wall Street vacated, Rick Perry promising to tear D.C. apart, Republican presidential aspirants leery of the super committee’s deficit deal, comparisons of Newt to Churchill and Herman to FDR, two potential senate power players weighing endorsements, Michele Bachmann putting the boys in their place and much more, all for you in Trunkline 2012.
- Perry Pledges to “Uproot, Tear Down and Rebuild” Washington
- GOP hopefuls oppose potential deficit deal
- Poll: Gingrich scores best vs. Obama among voters today
- Is Newt Gingrich America’s Churchill?
- Herman Cain is to the Left of FDR on Collective Bargaining
- Cain vows clear foreign policy after Libya lapse
- Lindsey Graham, Kelly Ayotte Weigh Wading Into 2012 Primaries
- Team Bachmann Takes on the Boys and Asks Who the “Consistent Conservative” Is
- Occupy Wall Street Verdict Announced: No More Tents In Zuccotti Park
- Pooping on Wall Street on Video: New York City a Giant Street side Defecation Depository
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | 2012 Presidential Election, about the candidates, American Spectator, Anthony Del Pellegrino, Arrests at Occupy Wall Street, Cain vows clear foreign policy after Libya lapse, daily news briefing, election news, election news summary, Gingrich scores best vs. Obama among voters today, Gingrich the strongest Republican agaimst President Obama, Herman Cain is to the Left of FDR on Collective Bargaining, Is Newt Gingrich America's Churchill?, Kelly Ayotte, Kelly Ayotte may endorse a candidate in the republican presidential primary, kempite, Lindsey Graham may endorse a candidate in the republican presidential primary, Linsey Graham, Maggies notebook, New York City a Giant Streetside Defecation Depository, news from the campoaign trail, news summary, Occupy Wall Street Verdict Announced: No More Tents In Zuccotti Park, PoliticOlogy, Pooping on Wall Street on Video, Red Country, republican election news, Republican news, Republican presidential candidates oppose potential deficit deal, Republican presidential candidates oppose super committee's potential deficit deal, Republican Presidential Primary, Rick perry Perry Pledges to "Uproot, Rick Perry vows to cut congressional salary in half, Tear Down and Rebuild" Washington, the republican race for the white house, trunkline 2012, voting records of the presidential candidates, WH12, White House 2012, whitehouse12, Who will win the presidential election, Zucotti Park emptied