Trunkline 2012 summarizes today’s news regarding Newt’s surge and troubles, Romney’s strengths, Sarah Palin’s opinion of the the GOP presidential candidates, a view of the gaffes made by the candidates, their positions on guns, Santorum’s hope for a shot stardom, and Mitt’s tele-town hall. And as always, much more too.
- Fox News Poll: Gingrich and Romney Top GOP Nominee Picks
- Can surging Newt win the race?
- Romney, Huntsman thriving in N.H.
- With Rise in Polls, Gingrich Faces Fresh Scrutiny Over Freddie Mac Contract
- Sarah Palin: On Candidates with Greta – Transcript and Video
- Cain declines cameras at NH editorial board meeting
- Obama’s Half-Billion-Dollar Crony Drug Deal; Related non-shocker: SEIU endorses Obama
- Adding up the gaffes
- Rick Santorum Waits His Turn To Ride The GOP Primary Carousel
- The Candidates and Guns
- Special Report Online: Mitt Romney in Google+ Hangout:
Mitt Romney’s appearance on Fox News’ first candidate tele-town hall with host Brett Baier
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: Cain refuses cameras in editorial board meeting, Can Newt Gingrich win, conservative wensites, crony capitalism SEIU President Obama Obamcare, election news, election news briefing, election news summary, gaffes made by the Republican presidential candidates, Gingrich and Romney Top GOP Nominee Picks, gingrich hiding million dollar payment from freddie mac, Gingrich received one million dollarfs from Freddie MAC, Huntsman and Romney doing well in New Hampshire, Huntsman polling well in New Hampshire, Michelle Maklkin, Mitt Romney on Fox News' first candidate tele-town hall with host Brett Baier, msnbc, news from the campaign trail, Newt Gingrich Freddie MAC, newt gringrich surging in the polls, Orlando sentinel, Palin on the Republican presidential candidates, political news, political websites, presidential candidate biographies, republican election news, Republican news, rEPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES GAFFEs, Rick Santorum waits his turn as frontrunner, Santorum hopes for his turn as frontrunner, Santorum waits his turn at the top, Sarah palin's opinion of the republican presidential candidates, Sarah Palin: On Candidates with Greta Transcript and Video, second amendment rights, SEIOU endorses President Obama, SEIU, SEIU behind Obamacare, Special Report Online: Mitt Romney in Google Hangout, The Candidates and Guns, the republican presidential candidate's psoitions on the right to bear arms, The republican presidential candidates on guns rights, the right to bear arms, trunkline 2012, WH12, White House 2012, whitehouse12 |