- GOP voters’ Romney hesitation makes Paul early-state contender
- Mitt Romney leads field to win Michigan Republican presidential primary
- Romney, Gingrich in statistical dead heat in N.H.
- North Dakota Senator John Hoeven endorses Mitt Romney
- Gingrich received millions from healthcare firms, denies ever lobbying
- Republican Rorschach Test: The Republican candidates for this election aren’t actually running for President. They are part of a huge psychological experiment.
- Herman Cain tells David Letterman ‘All of these women are lying’
- Coulter Conservatives Need To Take a Backseat and Leave the Driving to Real Conservatives
- Mark Levin asks “What the hell good is John Boehner?” and answers None!
- The Accountability Charade
And now for the piece de resistance:
Filed under: About the Candidates, Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | 2012 Presidential Election, 2012 presidential election blogs, about the candidates, about the republican presidential candidates, Ann arexia coulter, ann coulter, Anthony Del Pellegrino Kempite, Anthony Del Pellegrino Republican, Asbury park press, augusta gazette, biographies of the republican presidential candidates, bios of the Republican presidential candidates, candidates websites, coulter column attacking newt gingrich, coulter column endorsing mitt romney, coulter un der fire for her anti-gingrich piece, detroit free press, did newt gingrich lobby for freddie mac, election blogs, election news, election news summary, election sites, Gingrich denies doing any lobbying, gingrich freddie mac, Gingrich received millions from healthcare firms, Herman Cain on David Letterman, herman cain tells david letteram that his accusers are all lying, john boehner balanced budget amendment, justin sink, links to the Republican presidential candidates, Mark Levin on john boehner, Michelle Malkin, Mitt romney ahead in Michigan, news from the campaign trail, Newt Gingrich and Mitt romney tied in New hampshire, North Dakota Senator John Hoeven endorses Mitt Romney, on the issues, online voter registration, Politics on Facebook Anthony Del Pellegrino, presidential election links, presidential election news, presidential election sites, register to vote republican, Republican blogs, Republican candidates, Republican candidates bios, republican election news, Republican election sites, Republican news, Republican presidential candidate on the issues, republican presidential candidate voting records, Republican Presidential Candidates, Republican Rorschach Test, Republican voter registration, romney leads in new michigan poll, Ron Paul ahead in Iowa, Rorsach, steven crowder best of occupy video, steven crowder youtube, the accountability charade, The Daily Caller, the hill, The presidential election, the right scoop, trunkline 2012, voter registration, was newt gingrich a lobbyist, WH12, White House 2012, White House 2012 on Facebook, white House Facebook, White House twitter, who is ahead in Michigan, who will win the white house, will ron paul win the Iowa caucus, wordpress political blogs