Saturday’s Trunkline 2012 brings you the busting of myths about Newt, Rush Limbaugh on Newt, Romney making moves Iowa, a look for someone who defeat Obama from outside the current field of candidates, Sunday’s political show lineup and a special Cinema Politico feature film of the week.
- Golden Oldies: Newt and the “cancer bed divorce” myth
- Iowa activists reevaluating Gingrich’s candidacy
- Rush Limbaugh notes; “Newt is proudly, confidently articulating conservative ideals”
- Quietly, Romney revs up in Iowa
- Rick Rick Santorum rolls out his 31 point economic blueprint
- Michele Bachmann has taking the lead in demanding accountability for Obama’s ‘Fast and Furious’ guns and ammo to Mexican drug lords screw-up
- Minnesota Democrats propose a Wisconsin redistricting map that would have Michele Bachmann running against Democrat incumbent Congresswoman Betty McCollumn
- It’s time to look beyond the current field for someone who can win
- Obama Scolds Big Tobacco – How Ironic
- Sunday Morning Political News Program Guest lineup:
Fox News Sunday: Rep. Jeb Hensarling, (R-TX) Texas; Rep. Xavier Becerra, (D-CA); Mark Zandi, Moody’s Analytics; Brit Hume, Fox News; A.B. Stoddard, The Hill; Bill Kristol, The Weekly Standard and Fox News; Juan Williams, Fox News; Sandy Lerner, Ayrshire Farm, ABC’s This Week: Rahm Emanuel, Mayor of Chicago; Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL); Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE); Matthew Dowd, ABC News; Paul Krugman, The New York Times; Peggy Noonan, The Wall Street Journal; George Will, CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley: Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA); Condoleezza Rice, senior fellow at the Hoover Institution and former Secretary of State, CBS’ Face the Nation: Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA); Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV); Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX), NBC’s Meet the Press: Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ); Sen. John Kerry (D-MA); Dee Dee Myers, Democratic strategist; Mike Murphy, Republican strategist; Eugene Robinson, Washington Post; Ed Gillespie, former chair of the Republican National Committee, Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal: Major Garrett, National Journal; Jeanne Cummings, Bloomberg News; Deborah Solomon, The Wall Street Journal; Joan Biskupic, USA Today, NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show: Dan Rather, HDNet; Helene Cooper, The New York Times; John Heilemann, New York Magazine; Lizzie O’Leary, Bloomberg
- White House 2012’s Cinema Politico: This week’s feature presentation comes from C-Span and it takes us back to very different America, the pre 9/11 America.
Tonight’s Cinema Political feature film is only for the most discerning of political junkies. It is a look back at how the Republican presidential candidates and how they fought for the Republican nomination back in 2000, when there was no incumbent and the field was wide open. Political observers will not be able to avoid how much of the debate back then is similar to the debate today. That despite what we now realize was a much more innocent and different America than we live in today. One of the most striking remarks comes from Utah Senator Orin Hatch who during the debate made a very Nostradamus-like prediction and actually warned us about Osama bin Laden.
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: 2000 republican presidential debate, bACHMANN HOLD PRESIDENT OBAMA ACOUNTABLE FOR FAST & FURION, BaCHMANN WANT ACCOUNTABILITY IN FAST & FURIOUS, Bachmann's congressional district combined with an incumbent democrat, cinema political, Conservative daily News, details of Newt Gingrich's affair, DFL redistricting proposal, did Newt gingrich divorce his while we she was dying of cancer, election news, election news summary, fast and furious, Golden Oldies: Newt Gingrich “cancer bed divorce” myth, Hot Air, Iowa voters taking a second look at Newt Gimgrich, merican Thinker, Michele Bachmann's new congressional district, Minnesota redistricting plan, political theater, Rick Santorum, Rick Santorum's 31 point economic blueprint, Rick Santorum's economic plan, Romney begins to push in Iowa, Romney preparing to compete in iowa, Rush Limbaugh on Newt Gingrich, sunday morning news programming line up, sunday morning talk show lineup, sunday mroning talk shows, Sunday news shows, the gay patriot, trunkline 2012, video of the 2000 republican presidential debate, Voters taking a second look at Newt Gingrich, what did Rush Limbaugh say about Newt Gingrich, which republican can defeat President Obama, who can beat President obama, Whoi can win the presidency, will mitt romney wiln the Iowa Caucuses |