Thanksgiving didn’t bring businesses to close this year, and it did little to stop the wheels of politics from rolling along. Here’s just of some of the latest developments and trends.
- Thanksgiving: Pilgrims Gave Thanks for God’s Guidance Away from Socialism – Capitalism and Scripture Saved the Pilgrims
- Is Newt’s rise to frontrunner status just the last or latest in the boom and bust cycle of would-be Mitt-slayers in the GOP presidential contest?
- Don’t slash military budget, GOP contenders say
- Republican presidential candidates join gay marriage debate
- Democrats follow ‘Bennet model’, attack Romney on immigration
- Intellectually, Herman Cain’s running on empty
- Newt’s 25 Year Moratorium on Illegal Morality
- Mitt, Newt, and the Greater Good: A sober assessment of the good news in store.
- Occupy protester admits they provoked police in pepper-spray incident
- Uggghh. Would a Real Conservative Please Stand Up?
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | daily news summary, election news, election news summary, news about the rewpublican presidential election, Occupy protester aDMITS THEY PROVOKED POLICE, republican election news, Republican news, republican presidential candidates on gay marriage, Thanksgiving politics, White House 2012, wordpress political blogs