- If Romney doesn’t energize his campaign soon, somebody might actually try to win this race besides him.”
“Occupy The White House” Now In Full Throttle
- Another victory for “smart power”
- On Reversing the Immigration Magnet’s Polarities
- Ron Paul is nuts
- Will Congress try to duck the automatic cuts?
- Moonbats Still Blame Sarah Palin for Gabby Giffords Shooting
- Site of the Week: 2012Twit.com : Most social media platforms are only as good as those who use them, nut some are still better than others. For instance, Facebook is going through a transition which is currently making it less useful. Twitter is however becoming more and more valuable when it comes to gathering useful information without a ot of chatter. 2012 Twit is a platform that enhances the use of Twitter, especially in the area of political information. It provides a real time analysis of the 2012 presidential election on Twitter and if you don’t know about it yet, you should.
- Sunday Morning News Programming: ABC -This Week With Christiane Amanpour: The deficit-reduction talks; volunteerism; and access to clean water. Guests include Sen. Pat Toomey (R.-Pa.); Colin Powell; Matt Damon; Gary White (cofounder of water.org); and Bill Gates. – Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace: One on One” series of interviews featuring the Republican presidential field with former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman.Then, with the super committee failing to reach an agreement to cut $1.2 trillion dollars from the nation’s debt, how will Capitol Hill move to put our fiscal house in order? We’ll hear from two key Senate party leaders. Sen. Dick Durbin, (D) Illinois / Majority Whip. Sen. Jon Kyl, (R) Arizona / Minority Whip. CBS Face the Nation: Authors Walter Isaacson, Michael Lewis, Condoleezza Rice and Kathryn Stockett. NBC – The Chris Matthews Shows: A panel discusses American politics and whether talk-show host Rush Limbaugh used racially tinged language about first lady Michelle Obama.
- File this under “I’m Sorry”: If White House 2012 is anything, it is honest, and it is that honesty which allows me to share this reader comment from Lou who writes;
“Love your site, but I’m finding the “typos” and missspelllings disconcerting. For no charge, I’ll review your copy before you post it. Isn’t it worth five minutes more to get it out “clean and sober”? I’m serious, guys. I’ll do it for no charge, in the interest of getting the message out without the annoying distractions. I hope to here from youse.”
Lou is right and while I can try to offer excuses, any such attempts would be just that……excuses. I myself have often found errors in the stories of others and thought to myself “how stupid”. I recently read a piece from a prominent columnist who was writing about the flu season and wrote, “I hate how I always get dick”. He meant “sick”. That one slipped by (no pun intended….okay, maybe it is intended) the columnists, the editors, and the proofreader. And they all get paid handsomely for their work. Here at White House 2012, no one gets paid. Ours is a labor of love and done out of passion for our beliefs. However, finances or the lack thereof, are no excuse for sloppy work. So to Lou and everyone else out there, I offer my apologies for typos, and misspelled words. We may not be the New York Times but that is still not reason enough to not be better than them,……….which shouldn’t be too hard to do.
- White House 2012′s Cinema Politico: This week’s feature presentation is Atomic Cafe.
This 1982 flick provides a slight release of comic energy. The film recounts a defining period of 20th century history and serves as a chilling and often hilarious reminder of cold-war era paranoia in the United States. At least it’s considered paranoia now.
Filed under: Trunkline 2012, White House 2012 Cinema Politico: The movie of the week | Tagged: 2012 presidential election news, 2012Twit.com, apology from White House 2012, Atomic Cafe, Automatic federal budget cuts, bad writing, BankruptingAmerica.org, Campaign films, cinema political, Conservative Blog Central, election movies, election news, election news briefing, election news summary, Funny typos, gay patriot, Gay Republicans, Illegal immigration, Intellectual Conservative, Liberals still blaming Sarah Palin for Gabrielle Giffords shooting, Lou Fortunate, mispelled words, Moonbattery, news about the rpublican presidential candidates, news briefing, news from the campaign trail, news summary, Occupy the White House, Occupy White House, politicAL MOVIES, political theeater, Race42012, real time analysis of the 2012 presidential election, republican election news, Republican news, Ron Paul is nuts, rush limbaugh, Russia threatens U.S. Missle Shield, Saturday night at the movies, super committee failure, Taegan Goddards Political Wire, the best political movies, trunkline 2012, twitter, Twitter feeds of the presidential candidates, White House 2012, White House 2012's Cinema Politico, whitehouse12, Who will be the first to go negative against Romney, will Congress try to work around automatic budget cuts, wordpress political blogs |