On this day, Trunkline 2012 delivers to you a dose of suspense involving Herman Cain’s campaign and his personal life, Palin’s wink and nod to Rick Santorum, the case for Newt, questions about Ron Paul and antisemitism, a poll question, the final calendar dates for the Republican presidential primaries and caucuses, and much more.
- Wife’s verdict awaits Cain as he admits ‘friend’ was a secret
- Sarah Palin predicts Rick Santorum’s rise in Iowa
- Rare day in Iowa with no candidates campaigning
- Newt needs Cain to stay in the race
- PerryScope: Governor heading to New Hampshire this week
- Donald Trump to moderate GOP debate
- Huntsman to skip Iowa debate
- The case for Newt Gingrich
- Is Ron Paul an anti-Semite
- Conservative opinionmakers rally around Romney
- The Republican presidential primary and caucus calendar
- Which Republican presidential candidate is most capable of beating President Obama in the presidential debates?
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | 2012 presidential election the republican presidential candidates, American Thinker, American thinker newt gingrich, chronological order of republican primary and caucuses by date, conservative blogs conservative blogs, Conservative opinionmakers rally around Romney, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Newsmax presidential debate, Donald Trump to host Newsmax debate, Donald Trump to moderate GOP debate in Iowa, election blogs, election news, election news summary, election websites, Herman Cain admits affair with Ginger, Herman Cain will admit to affair, Herman Cain's wife will decide if Herman Cain stays in the race, Huntsman to skip Iowa debate, Is Ron Paul an anti-semite, Is Ron Paul anti-semetic, is ron paul antisemetic, Jon Huntsman will not participate in the Iowa presidential debate, list of Republican state delegate counts, newsmax, Newt needs herman cain to stay in the race, palin interview with santorum on Rick Santorum, Perry heads to New Hampshire, PoliticOlogy, primary and caucus calendar, Republican delegate colunts by states, Republican presidential candidate bios, republican primary and caucus schedule, Republican websites, Rick Perry to campaign in New Hampshire, Rick Santorum Sarah Palin, Ron Paul, Sarah Palin interview with Sean Hannity, Sarah Palin praises Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin Rick Santorum, The case for Newt Gingrich, the republican presidential candidates on the issues, the republican presidential candidtaes, trunkline 2012, WH12, Which Republican presidential candidate is most capable of beating President Obama in the presidential debates?, White House 2012, whitehouse12, who benefits from herman cain dropping out, who benefits from herman cain staying in the race, who will win the white house, why newt gingrich