With Cain gone, the field is looking more and more like Gingrich/Romney. Meanwhile, liberal pundits and even some conservatives seem to be praying that Newt’s rise will be as long lived as Bachmann’s, Perry’s and Cain’s. Is it really Santorum’s turn? How about Ron Paul’s?
- Newt Gingrich moves ahead in Iowa
- Relevant Ron Paul? Paul surpasses Romney in Iowa poll
- Can Bachmann and Santorum regain relevance in Iowa?
- Nothing mainstream about this headline: Huntsman/Paul won’t appear at ION/Newsmax debate with the Donald. Should be “Positively entertaining”.
- George Will says Trump debate is not worthy of Presidential politics and calls Cain a charlatan running a book tour. Predicts Santorum could gain dark horse status after Iowa.
- Surprise! Cain might endorse Gingrich
- Or maybe Romney? Some think so.
- Bachmann: endorsement doesn’t matter because TEA Party will come home to her
- Liberal Clarence Page writes that it’s time to Blow taps for the TEA Party as it fades …LOL
- Get your vote in now! Which Republican presidential candidate is most capable of beating President Obama in the presidential debates? Take the poll here
Filed under: About the Candidates, Donald Trump, Herman Cain, Jon Huntsman, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | 2012 presidential election news, 2012 republican presidential primary, bachmann, cain, cain endorsement, Clarence Page, clarence page says the tea party is fading, Clarence Page the tea paty, conservative blogs, conservative websites, daily news breifing, Des Moines Register, Donald Trump, election blogs, election news, George Will, Gingrich, Herman Cain, ion, ion television, Iowa, meet the press, mitt, Mitt Romney, newsmax, newsmax ion, newt, Newt Gingrich, paul in second, presidential election blogs, republican election news, Republican Presidential Candidates, Republican websites, Rick Santorum, Romney, santorum, South Carolina, the donald, The TEA Party is fading, This Week, TimesDaily.com, Trump, trunkline 2012, WH12, White House 2012, whitehouse12