Trunkline 2012 presents you with a news summary from today’s campaign trail which covers, the homosexual agenda’s exploitation of children, Santorum and Bachamnn’s increasing threat to the frontrunners, Santorum’s new print ad, Obama’s confusion with Kansas and Texas, the left’s lies about the facts, and much, much more.
- Allies urge Romney to get tough as Gingrich rises
- Santorum and Bachmann: Weak Tea?
- Glenn Beck Likes Michele Bachmann For President – If He Had To Vote Today
- Mark Levin’s Either Or, Bachmann or Santorum Endorsement
- Lesbian Exploits Her Child For Shock Value with Michele Bachmann
- Obama contest asks who you want to invite to dinner with him. White House 2012 suggests that he invite the parents of Fast & Furious murdered Border Agent Brian Terry
- Santorum Releases Print Ad In Major Iowa Newspapers
- Obama: Capitalism Has “Never Worked“
- How the Left Lies its Way to ‘Facts’
- Why is Ron Paul treated unfairly by Republicans?
- Gaffetastic: Obama confuses Texas and Kansas
- Quote of the Day:
“The issue for Obama in this reelection campaign is how do you persuades your less-than-ardent supporters that he is the better choice than what is out there.” – Larry Scanlon, Political Director of AFSCME
- Twitter of Day:the
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | Ace of Spades, Bachmann Cometh, BackmanCometh.com, Brian Terry, Glenn Beck, Glenn Beck endorses Michele Bachmann, have dinner with Barack and Michele Obama, How the Left Lies its Way to Facts, Josephine and Kent Terry, Lesbian Exploits Her Child For Shock Value with Michele Bachmann, Mark Levin endoses Michele or Rick Santorum, Michele Bachmann Mark Levin Rick Santorum, Obama confuses Kansas with Texas, Obama confuses Texas and Kansas, Obama dinner contest, Obama says capitalism never worked, Obama should invite the parents of murdered Border Agent Brioan Terry to dinner, Obama speech in Kansas, right wing news, Rightwing news, Romney urged to get tough, Ron Paul treat unfairly, Santorum ad< santorum says America will never srrender under his watch, Santorum takes out print ad, the right scoop, Why is Ron Paul treated unfairly by Republicans