Newt has Mitt on the ropes in Michigan, critics scratch their heads regarding Newt, Ron Paul’s chances, Rick Perry trips over his tongue, Democrats ban their Occupy friends from their convention, Buddy Roemer continues to try to win the Republican nomination with those banned Occupy protesters, and FDR tutors Obama in class warfare tactics. These are just some of them gems found in the wealth of treasure in today’s Trunkline 2012.
- Gingrich’s rise puzzles critics of his record
- Poll: Gingrich Ahead of Romney in Michigan
- Santorum snags an Iowa endorsement
- Could Ron Paul be the next president?
- Rand Paul guns for Newt Gingrich
- Bachmann Ups Grassroots Strategy, Focuses on Ground Game Not Polls
- Iowa GOP Debate Might Be Make or Break For Bachmann
- Perry flubs name, number of Supreme Court justices
- Buddy Roemer’s Occupy Protester Sympathies inspire big money fundraiser: $99,000 for the 99%
- Iowa Is Over?
- Occupy Wall Street Banned From Democratic National Convention
- FDR’s Class Warfare: A Tutorial For Obama
- Quote of the Day:
“To think that he’s an outsider or a tea partier, that he’s going to go into the White House and change things up when he’s been the constant Washington, D.C., insider doesn’t even survive the falling-off-the-chair-laughing test,” –Congresswoman Michele Bachmann on former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich
- Twitter of the Day:
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: Can ron paul win, Democrats ban Occupy protesters from the Democratic National Committee, election news, election news briefing the 2012 presidential campaign trail, Iowa, Iowa Caucuses, Iowa republican presidential caucus, Michele Bachmann announces County Campaign Chairmen, Michele Bachmann debate iowa, Michele Bachmann must win the next presidential debate, Michele Bachmann's groundgame in Iowa, Michigan republoican presidential primary, Mitt Romney, New gingrich ahead of Mitt Romney in Michigan, news from the campaign trail, news summsry, Newt Gingrich, newt gingrich promises to move the American enbassy to Israel to Jerusalem, Newt Gingrich Twitter, Obama Class warfare, political news, politicololgy, presidential election news Republican news, Rand Paul, Rand paul attacks Newt gingrich, republican election news service, Rick Santorum, Rick Santorum gets endorsement from Iowa Secretary of state, Rick Santorum Matt Schultz, the american spectator, The Atlantic Long Island Press, trunkline 2012, wh12 the 2012 presidential election, White House 2012, whitehouse12, Who will win the presidential election, wordpress political blogs |