Santorum surges, Romney leads, Bachmann goes after Perry and Paul, pastors urge candidates to drop out of the race and conservatives think about foreign policy as a sleeper issue in the 2012 election, what the Ron Paul vote has to do with Ron paul, and how we find the most conservative and electable nominee. That an more tops today’s news from the campaign trail in Trunkline 2012 election news roundup.
- What each candidate has at stake in Iowa
- Fearing split, pastors urge GOP candidates to quit
- Romney leads, Santorum surges in new Iowa poll
- Bachmann goes after Rick Perry and Ron Paul
- Death Penalty For Gays: Ron Paul Courts The Religious Fringe In Iowa
- The Ron Paul Vote. It has little to do with the Texas congressman.
- Foreign policy could be the sleeper issue of 2012
- Searching for the rightwardmost viable candidate: We are united by our desire to overcome Obama. But how to do it?
- The case for Newt Gingrich
- The Worst of Obama in 2011
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz wants you to join her for a conversation with Desperate Housewife and Obama lover Eva Longoria. Guess what I suggest they do with their conversation.
- Quote of the Day:
“He is however, most certainly Anti-Israel, and Anti-Israeli in general. He wishes the Israeli state did not exist at all. He expressed this to me numerous times in our private conversations. His view is that Israel is more trouble than it is worth, specifically to the America taxpayer. He sides with the Palestinians, and supports their calls for the abolishment of the Jewish state, and the return of Israel, all of it, to the Arabs” – Eric Dondero, the right-hand man to Congressman Ron Paul for 16 years
- Twitter of the Day:
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: 2012 Presidential Election, 2012 presidential election blogs, about the candidates, about the republican presidential candidates, Anthony Del Pellegrino, Bachmann goes after Rick Perry and Ron Paul, bios of the Republican presidential candidates, campaign news, candidates websites, Death Penalty For Gays Ron Paul Courts The Religious Fringe In Iowa, debbie Wasserman Schultz riuns obama fundraiser with Eva Longoria, election blogs, election news, election news summary, election sites, election update, eric dondero, Foreign policy could be the sleeper issue of 2012, GOP News, kempite, links to the Republican presidential candidates, news about the Republican presidential candidates, news update, newspapers, on the issues, online voter registration, pastors urge GOP candidates to quit, Politics on Facebook, presidential election links, presidential election sites, register to vote republican, Republican blogs, Republican candidates, Republican candidates bios, republican election news, Republican election sites, Republican news summary, Republican presidential campaign news, Republican presidential candidate on the issues, republican presidential candidate voting records, Republican Presidential Candidates, Republican voter registration, ron paul supporters want the death penalty for homesexual behavior, Santorum surges in new Iowa poll, The case for Newt Gingrich, The intellectual conservative, The presidential election, the republican presidential nomination, thew worst of barack obama, trunkline 2012, voter registration, WH12, What each candidate has at stake in Iowa, White House 2012, White House 2012 on Facebook, white House Facebook, White House twitter, whitehouse12, whitehouse12.com, who is the most conservative and electable Republican running for President, who will win the white house, wordpress political blogs |