A wonderful point was brought up by Romney, worth repeating here for any citizen crusader that may have missed it. The man on the hunt slashed into the supreme ruler by stating Obama has had 100 fundraisers while his jobs council hasn’t met at all during that time. That’s one hundred wine and dines but no meetings with his jobs council.
“In the last six months, he has held 100 fundraisers, and guess how many meetings he has had with his jobs council?” Romney said in Bowling Green, Ohio. “None. Zero. Zero in the last six months.”
Let’s see, using quick generalities, if every month has 30 days…6 months…180 days…divide…carry…decimal — the Campaigner-in-Chief has had a fundraiser about every other day. Or you can look at it this way — 56% of his days have been spent begging for bills.
He’s had 40+ consecutive months with unemployment over 8% and yet, no jobs council meetings in over six months.
Romney drove home the obvious point, “So it makes it very clear where his priorities are.”
But hold on, before we pick up the phone and call Geppetto to spank Pinocchio for spinning tall tales, maybe we should look into this.
If we jump over to Politifact.com and look up…Obama…fundraisers…job council…we get a — TRUE!
Romney is right. Obama has indeed had 100 fundraisers while his job council hasn’t met once during that time. That is 100 to 0.
My, my, my — how do you think America will respond to the ‘jobs are a priority’ lie. It is a lie. It has to be. More than half of President Pinocchio’s time is spent passing the hat. How will the Hispanic community, with 11% unemployment, react to this? Or the black community at 15%?
100 to 0. That’s just butt ugly. In an election year, that’s hairy butt ugly. Spin it — ‘no, really it’s just 80 to 0.’ Not too good, either.
President Pinocchio must be concerned because if this gets out, this could grow into a bigger issue than his n-o-s-e.
Politico.com, a left-leaning media, has done their part. Last week they offered this:
Here are a few findings for the first 1,257 days of Obama’s presidency, based on the president’s official schedule as posted on the White House website and Politico:
• He has spent less than 4 percent of his total time in economic meetings or briefings of any kind (assuming a six day, 10-hour workweek).
• Obama spent 412 hours (or 41 10-hour workdays) in economic meetings or briefings of any kind.
• There were 773 days (72 percent), excluding Sundays, in which he had no economic meetings.
• So far this year, Obama has spent 24 total hours in economic meetings of any kind.
• Throughout his presidency, Obama has spent an average of 138 minutes a week in economic meetings. For comparison, consider that dog owners spend an average of 130 minutes a week walking their dogs.
OK, call Geppetta, he needs to tan some hide.
Follow at IMCitizen.net