The events shaping this day on the campaign trail in Trunkline 2012 includes stories about President Obama’s unfolding credit card fundraising scandal, new positive polling for Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney’s incredible foreign policy speech at the Virginia Military Institute, the cable from Libya that detailed the threats to our consulate, an explosion of death threats against Romney on Twitter, the dispelling of liberal myths, continued fallout from Obama’s horrible debate performance and more interesting political snippets and tidbits.
- Obama campaign’s foreign fundraising scandal reveals the illegality of tens of millions of small dollar donations to the Obama reelection effort
- Romney’s proves to be more presidential than ever as he outlines an inspirational foreign policy vision for the nation in a speech at the Virginia Military institute
- New White House 2012 Projection Has Romney Winning By 24 Electoral Votes
- Dems less enthusiastic about Obama as poll shows that among those who are extremely likely to vote, Romney actually leads Obama 52 percent to 46 percent
- Pew Poll Shows Romney Up By 4 Points
- Libya Cable Detailed Threats
- Debunking the liberal myth that Republicans want to return to the same practices that got us into this mess
- Why Obama Will Lose All Three Debates
- Twitter exploded with assassination threats against Mitt Romney
- Continued fallout from President Obama’s disastrous debate performance
- Just How Stupid Does The Obama Team Think We Are?
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 Tagged: | 2012 election news, American Thinker, Anthony Del Pellegrino, Debunking the liberal myth that Republicans want to return to the same practices that got us into this mess, election headquarters, election news, election news service, election news summary, election report, Foreign Fundraising Scandal Rocks Obama Campaign, Human Events, Just How Stupid Does The Obama Team Think We Are?, kempite, Libya Cable Detailed Threats, Mitt romney death threats on Twitter, Mitt Romney news, news summary, obama campaign illegal fundraising operation, Obama credit card fundraising scandal, Obama raisning money from foreigners, Obama scandal, Obama.com solicits foreign contributions, online election news, Pew Poll Shows Romney Up By 4 Points, political election news, political headquarters, political news, political report, POLITICO/George Washington University Battleground Tracking Poll, republican election news, Republican news, republican report, Republican Trunkline, Romney leads Obam among most likely to vote, Romney Winning By 24 Electoral Votes, the 2012 presidential election, The examiner, the race for the white house, trunkline 2012, Twiiter death threats against Mitt Romney, Twitter exploded with assassination threats against Mitt Romney, video from “Morning Joe” today, Washington secrets, where Joe Scarborough and the crew talked about the impact of the first Presidential Debate, White House 2012, Why Obama Will Lose All Three Debates