Today’s Trunkline 2012 election news wrap-up includes headlines about Paul Ryan’s call to actress Stacey dash, Romney’s benchmark lead over Obama, Fred Thompson’s assessment of Mitt Romney’s foreign policy speech, President Obama’s promise to be nasty, voters trusting Romney on the economy more than the President, an Obama staffer helping Obama voters to vote twice in the election, and much more….
- President Obama promises to be incompetently nasty at next debate
- A Likely List of Thursday’s Debate Topics
- Americans Prefer Ryan Over Biden
- Voters Trust Romney 50% to 43% Over Obama on Economy
- Why Obama’s Foreign Policy Free Ride Is Over
- Paul Ryan Speaks with Actress Stacey Dash Who’s Being Attacked on Twitter for Supporting Mitt Romney
- Romney ahead of Obama for the first time in a year in a widely watched benchmark – the aggregation of national polls developed by Real Clear Politics website.
- EXPOSED: Election Fraud at Organizing for America HQ…Obama campaign staffer caught helping activist vote twice
- Is This Like the Last Week of the 1980 Campaign?
- Former Obama classmate says he told her that his father was a King and that would be a ruler
- New Romney ad demonstrates that how the choice between President Obama and Mitt Romney is clear. With 23 million people struggling for work, President Obama wants to raise taxes. Mitt Romney wants to bring tax rates down because his priority is putting people back to work.
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: 2012 election news, Americans Prefer Ryan Over Biden, Anthony Del Pellegrino, big government, Bill Kristol, election headquarters, election news, election news service, election news summary, election report, Fred Thompson's America, Fred Thompson's editorial on Romney's foreign affairs speech, Is This Like the Last Week of the 1980 Campaign, Jim Geraghty list of Thiursday's debate topic, kempite, Kristol compares Romney's surge to Like the Last Week of the 1980 Campaign, lection Fraud at Organizing for America HQ, List of Thursday’s Debate Topics, List of topics in Thursday's vice presidential debate, Mitt Romney news, MittRomney, news summary, O'Keefe video, O'Keefe video catches Obama campaign staffer caught helping activist vote twice, obama, Obama campaign staffer caught helping activist vote twice, Obama's father was an Indonesian King, online election news, Paul Ryan, Paul Ryan Calls Stacey Dash Who’s Being Attacked on Twitter for Supporting Mitt Romney, political election news, political headquarters, political news, political report, President Obama promises to be incompetently nasty at next debate, President of the United States, Prince Obama, Project Veritas, Rasmuessen, RCP has Romney ahead of Obama, Red State, republican election news, Republican news, republican report, Republican Trunkline, Romney, Romney ahead of Obama in Real clear politics average for the first time in a year, Romney beating Obama in rela clear politics average of polls, Romney's foreign affairs speech, Ryan Stacey Dash Tweet, Ryan talsks to stacey Dash, Stacey Dash, Taylor Marsh, the 2012 presidential election, The Blaze Obama is a Prince, The Daily Caller, the race for the white house, trunkline 2012, twitter, Voters Trust Romney 50% to 43% Over Obama on Economy, wall street journal, Weekly Standard, White House 2012, Why Obama’s Foreign Policy Free Ride Is Over, wordpress political blogs |