Today’s Trunkline 2012 presents to you tales of trouble for our President regarding Benghazi and his reelection chances as well as other tid-bits such as the potential names in Romney’s future Administration, what Vice President Biden finds funny about breast cancer, na ew ad from the families of the victims of the Ft. Hood terrorist attack makes a plea to the President , a look at the dignity and grace of the Romneys, video of the hysterical speeches offered by Obama and Romney at the Al Smith dinner, and as always, much more
- Obama campaign is increasingly worried
- Benghazi is increasingly becoming the undoing of President Obama
- Fort Hood Victims Want President Obama to Finally Classify The Shooting Rampage A Terror Attack
- Romney circling around the soft underbelly of undefended Democratic states
- Is Obama Buying the Election with His Welfare Explosion?
- Dumb ass Joe Biden cracks jokes, laughs as woman in Florida tells breast cancer story (Video)
- So Much for Obama’s New Era of Responsibility
- Names to Expect in a Romney Administration
- A Sign of Things To Come
- Romney’s and Obama’s remarks at the Al Smith dinner. If you haven’t seen it yet, you must. It’s hysterical!!
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: 2012 election news, al smith dinner video, Anthony Del Pellegrino, Benghazi is becoming the undoing of President Obama, biden laughs at breast cancer story, dick morris, election headquarters, election news, election news service, election news summary, election report, Fort Hood victims, Fort Hood Victims Want President Obama to Finally Classify The Shooting Rampage A Terror Attack, Intellectual Conservative, Is Obama Buying the Election with His Welfare spending, kempite, Lawrence Kudlow, Mitt Romney news, Names to Expect in a Romney Administration, national journal, national review, news summary, Obama campign is increasingly worried, Obama's New Era of Responsibility, online election news, political election news, political headquarters, political news, political report, potential members of the Romney administration. potential Romney cabinet officials, potential romney cabinet members, republican election news, Republican news, republican report, Republican Trunkline, Romney to go after solid Obama states, Romney's potential cabinet, romney's speech at the al smith dinner, the 2012 presidential election, The Dignity and Grace of the Romneys, The examiner, The Inquister, the race for the white house, trunkline 2012, White House 2012, who will romney pick for his cabinet, wordpress political blogs |