Today’s Trunkline 2012 brings to you news of a Democrat boss caught promoting voter fraud, a breakdown of Obama’s Benghazi lies, Romney receiving Jewish Weekly endorsement as another actor endorses him too, why stocks continue to stumble, why Obama thinks he will win, Letterman’s disappointment with the President, and more interesting tales from the trail.
- OUTRAGEOUS: List of Obama’s Interviews Since Benghazi
- America’s largest independent Jewish weekly endorses Mitt Romney
- Is Barack Obama Really a Good Friend to Israel? See the Video
- Clint Eastwood does new ad for Romney compliments of American Crossroads
- Stocks continue to stumble as traders parse slew of headlines.
- Why Team Obama believes they can win
- Democrat Party Boss Caught on Video Planning Vote Fraud
- Actor Rob Schneider: I’ve Come Around…I’m Not Voting for ‘Crappy’ Obama
- Obama disappoints Letterman
- Obama Lie # 183,473,249. Said he didn’t propose the sequester, Congress did.
- Florida Republicans Receiving Fake Ineligibility Letters Aimed at Suppressing Their Vote
- Pic of the day:
Filed under: Trunkline 2012 | Tagged: 2012 election news, American crossroads roment ad by clint eastwood, American Thinker, Anthony Del Pellegrino, clint eastwood ad for mitt romney, Democrat Party Boss Caught on Video Planning Vote Fraud, eastwood romney, election headquarters, election news, election news service, election news summary, election report, Florida Republicans Receiving Fake Ineligibility Letters Aimed at Suppressing Their Vote, Fox News, Jewish Press endorses Mitt Romney for President, Jewish press endorses romney, kempite, List of Obama's Interviews Since Benghazi, Mitt Romney news, news summary, Obama is no friend of Israel, Obama liked about proposing the sequester, online election news, political election news, political headquarters, political news, political report, Political Wire, Politificat did Romney propose the sequester deal, republican election news, Republican news, republican report, Republican Trunkline, Rob Schneider calls Obama crappy, Rob Schneider Not Voting for Crappy Obama, Taegan Goddard, Taegan Goddards Political Wire, the 2012 presidential election, the blaze, the race for the white house, trunkline 2012, White House 2012, Why Obama campaign believes they can win, wordpress political blogs | Leave a comment »